Saturday, August 30th, 2008
I come home from a run to find an audience of toys on the sofa. I join them for the cabaret!
- Miss Claire Fitzhardinge, “I like to laugh”
- I like to laugh, I like to laugh
because I am a kookaburra!
If you see a laughing bird, that is a kookaburra!
If you see a laughing jaguar, that is a kookaburra jaguar!
If you see a laughing person, that is a person who is funny sometimes.
If you see a laughing oyster, that is a kookaburra oyster!
If you see a flying jaguar, that is an eagle jaguar!
If you see a flying cat, that is an eagle cat!
- Miss Julia Fitzhardinge, “I am a princess”
- (Sweetly) I am a princess
That is all.
- Mr Jeremy Fitzhardinge, “Slugs and winter”
- Slugs hate the winter because they get frozen.
(Claire: Not slugs and winter. Sleds and winter.
- Mr Jeremy Fitzhardinge, “Sleds and winter”
- Sleds don’t like the winter because they have to do all the work.
They like the summer because then they can sit in the shed and think
Mmm, it’s warm!
And when a man gets old and remembers his sled, he says
- Entire cast, “Sleds and winter” reprise